Well, seems I’ve sort of figured out how to insert a Widget. I say sort of because I really wanted to do a “dog of the day” or maybe “3 top dogs for the day” type thing. For now, I’ll take it!
Since it seems clear to me that I don’t exactly have the focus or discipline to get this done on a monthly basis, never mind a daily basis as is. I’d like to just post a adopt a dog widget featuring a new dog every day and I’d like to post a Tussle of the day video,
Right now the yard is one big mess and Bridget & Flanagan are having a blast! Daddy is rebuilding the small front porch. The dogs are amazed at this new found space. They can hardly believe that it’s been here, all along. We also opened up a small side yard/run and they love running up and down, back and forth! We already rebuilt the back porch. The dogs had no idea there was a back at all, never mind a back porch. There is a small space out the back door but it would drive Bridget nuts…. it is a 3 ring squirrel circus!
Anyway, when daddy quits for the day I will take some pics of the yard and the makeshift porch. Back porch, too.
See ya later,
Bridget & Flanagan’s Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment