Bridget & Flanagan don’t really mind the rain.
But that is because I let them not mind it. We made a mistake with our beloved Tibby & Toby when we discouraged them from going out in the rain. I guess we did that because they track mud into the house. Which is a good thing. However, it is not a good thing when a dog has to go.. and looks to you to make the rain go away.
Anyway, we seem to have found a happy medium. They will go out to do their business and sometimes try and get in a bit of play time. But they do not linger in the rain for long. They know it is a rainy day and is good for nothing except napping. They have excepted this. They aren’t thrilled with it. But they do seem to know that a crummy, lousy rainy day ain’t all bad. They are most happy when we are all home, safe and secure. Group napping is enjoyed by all. They are starting to see why humans so love the joys of rainy day napping. Flanny especially seems to enjoy a long, hours long, group nap. He is a world class snorer!
Later,
Bridget & Flanagan
There is hope for tomorrow. Supposed to clear up after a light early morning misting.
Hey, I did make it back it here. But every time I tried to sneak a pic they woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment