And still without a camera to record it!
I am missing so many priceless moments in Bridget & Flanagan's puppy hood! They are hilarious and their antics get more outrageous each passing day. They are so attached to us, and we to them.
I know that the blog is called 2luckychowchowpups, but it is we who are, truly, lucky. I am awakened every morning with puppy kisses to my face and they still have that deliciously sweet smelling puppy breath. They are so delightful and bring so much joy to us. They get cuter by the day, too.
It's so much fun watching their personalities emerge and develop. They are very social, love meeting new people and new critters. And they are happy little luvs, always a big smile on those adorable faces.
Fingers crossed, but we are now into day 3 without any accidents! Yay! Both of them go to the door to let us know that they want to go out to do potty! They haven't pooped inside since the third day with us... they did that, totally, on their own. Just another reason why we adore Chow Chow doggies.
They had lamb loin chops for supper, tonight. They gave the chops 4 paws up. ;)
They are having a great deal of fun, right now, running in and out of the house to the front porch, down the stairs and running a couple of loops through the yard , back up the stairs to the porch, 3 times around the kitchen, and one shortcut under the coffee table.
Lather, Rinse, Repeat!
Ain't that the life!
Today I finally sent a letter to Delta to let them know just how wonderful Karl Marshman, Kim Sholtz and Kristen O'Donell are. I should have done it sooner, I know. My bad. I hope that they get some kind of official recognition... nobody deserves it more. They are Delta superstars, for sure!
Well, I think I'll call it a day. Bridget & Flanagan have worn themselves down and are, finally, asleep at my feet. Not to worry, they will be up and running with their umpteenth "Second wind" of the day, soon enough.
They do have a reputation to uphold, dontcha know!
Yup, like I said.. Lather, Rinse, Repeat!
Later,
Bridget & Flanagan's Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment