Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Say Cheese? Old hat... YouTube here we come!

Going without a camera is no fun, at all. It seems it will take a bit longer to get one. Tomorrow I will order something I hope will be better than having a digital camera. A digital camcorder. I hope I'm not getting in over my head. I mean, I barely, knew how to use the digital camera's I've had. But this Flip cam is supposed to be very user friendly and quite simple to operate. We shall see. It also can be used as a camera, so I figured, why not go for it, ya know? I'm going to order it online and hope it gets here quick.

I'm absolutely giddy at the thought of seeing Bridget & Flanagan in action. They are hilarious to watch and I think everyone will enjoy seeing their antics, LIVE, in living color with sound effects! LOL!


Let's see, what's up with Bridget & Flanagan? They are getting bigger. They each weigh 15 pounds. Although, Flanagan looks bigger. I think he is a bit fluffier than Bridget and that makes him look bigger.

They have been with us for 3 and 1/2 weeks and we love them to pieces. OMG! They are just soooooooo frickin' cute!
Tonight they had roast pork with sauteed spinach. They loved the spinach so much we might have to call them Popeye and Olive Oil. :) Really, that was, somewhat, of a surprise. Even though there doesn't seem to be anything they don't care for.
Hey! Who knew? My little, budding, foodies.

And this week I'm going to switch the dry dogfood that they eat.
I'm not going to give them anything that has corn or other grains and no byproducts or cheap filler's, either.

With Tibby & Toby I fed them Iams Mini Chnks and it was the only food they would eat so there was no chance of switching them. Not that they ate a lot of it. They got people food on a daily basis. When we had a rib eye steak for dinner, so did they.
They would split one. Whatever we had for supper, they had the same. Plus, they got chicken livers and gizzards every day. But still, when they got a bit excited or at the end of the night when Tibby was completely sure that the kitchen was really closed, he would eat his kibble. So would Toby, but Toby would let Tibby do all the work begging and whatever Tibby got, Toby got, too.

Tibby and Toby had skin problems and hot spots and I don't ever want Bridget & Flanny to have to endure that. Like I said, if I could have taken Tibby and Toby off the IAMS, I would have. So we are going to try Canidae. I really hope they like it and that the size of the kibble isn't very big. Tibby & Toby got used to the Mini Chunk size kibble and refused to eat the the larger sized kibble.

I was just thinkin'... Bridget & Flanagan seem to love sounds coming from the TV or my PC...it is funny to watch them react to it. I wonder how they will feel about the soundtracks to their video's?

I got an email today from one of the folks involved with the Homewardbound rescue site (see the link in my Blog roll call). Seems someone is reading Bridget & Flanagan's blog. Yay! This is a good thing! They found the Homewardbound site through this blog and Justin Sutton (the contact guy with HB) was thrilled that I linked the site through this blog. In turn, he will add a link to Bridget & Flanagan's blog on the Homewardbound site. COOL! It would be WAY Cool if a dog found a home because of Bridget & Flanagan. I mean, that is the ultimate goal. The reason why I started this Blog thing was for people to see what adopting a rescue shelter dog, or 2, is all about.

Later,

Bridget & Flanagan's Mommy

No comments: