

Well,
Now that I've screwed up the very first posting page in my very first blog, I thought I should make ammends. I mean, what's the sense in having your very own blog if people don't know how cute we are!
I really don't have any idea what I'm doing. The enormous (since corrected to a more polite size) picture of Bridget & Flanagan on the home page was not meant to be that big! Really, cross my heart and all that.
I had planned on adding a page a day with new pictures of the lucky pups. I had finished Day 2 and Day 3. Believe it or not I completely forgot about the camera on the all important day 1! Sheesh. As for the planned pictures? They'll have to wait a bit.
Photogenic as they are, seems one of the pups just might be camera shy. Yup... one of the little devils busted my brand new camera! Not saying which devil dog. Nope I ain't tellin'. Oh ya, it is under warranty. It doesn't cover abuse, just normal wear and tear. I'm thinkin' that normal W & T wouldn't be a stuck open lens with a flat as a pancake lens section jammed into the other lens section. I told ya they were devil dogs!
I'm going to try my darndest to get Daddy to buy us a new one. I'll tell him it's not for me, (picture big baby blue sad eyes) Oh No... it's for your babies, Bridget & Flanagan. Yeah, that'll work. He's a sucker for big sad eyes, God love him, whether they be mine or the pups.
I'll be back with the "Making the pups ours", "Getting 2 chow Chow pups from point A Mississippi, to point B for Boston" tails (pun intended) and Day's 2 and 3
Later,
Bridget & Flanagan and Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment